Here is quick morning practice to do before you even get out of bed that can add that extra awesome sauce to your day!
- As soon as you wake up say “Good Morning” out-loud with a smile on your face.
- Next, say out-loud, three things you are thankful for; e.g. Thank you for a safe nights rest. Thank you for another day of life. Thank you for this bed/ room….
- Spend five minutes waking up your body. Stretch your feet back and forth. Roll your wrist. Take long, smooth, deep breaths. Bask in the moment.
- Sit up and ask yourself, how do I feel today and what do I need? Tune into your body. Its it tired? Sore? Refreshed? What about your mood? Do your night dreams come to mind? Bring them to the forefront. What emotions were felt? How do they relate to your current life? Acknowledge them. If they were negative emotions, determine what you need to bring them up the vibrational scale. Keep a journal and pen by your bed to take notes.
- Once you decide on your needs, think about how you can meet those needs in the upcoming day. If you are sore, maybe a hot Epsom salt bath and a couple aspirin would help. If you are weary from a stressful week, perhaps you needs rest and relaxation.
- Ask yourself, “How do I want this day to feel?” Now that you have tuned in to your needs and desires, you can answer this question. Feel is the key word here. Do you want to feel relaxed? If you are meeting up with people, how do you want the meet up to feel? If you are going to work, how do you want work to feel today? Put your feelers out there and really feel what you desire.
- Now commit it all to the universe. Place it all in a colorful bubble- choose a color that feels good and then mentally release it for the universe to work it out.
You are the co-creator of your life. You are either creating by default or you are creating intentionally.
Have an AWESOME day!!!